Fraxel Laser Treatment
Bella MD is proud to now offer Fraxel Restore, in Dallas, Texas.
Fraxel Laser Treatments are for people who have a desire to look good – and who are looking to get real and timely results – but who also don’t want the excessive change or extended downtimes that have characterized various surgical procedures. Fraxel lasers procedures are capable of fitting into any lifestyle as well as your current beauty regimen:
- Fraxel is non-invasive and has been clinically proven to be safe
- It can also be easily managed into your routine
- It offers real change that you won’t be able to get from everyday skin lotions and creams
- It is a simple and highly effective treatment that is capable of real anti-aging results
Fraxel treatment has actually been in use for over a ten years now and although most people might still not know much about it, it is incredibly effective and has been known to produce some of the best results. It is proven scientific technology that provides reliable results.
In Dallas TX Fraxel Laser Treatments have been utilized by thousands of patients, it is one trusted technology.
Numerous physicians and dermatologists from all over the world have employed its nifty applications to treat well over 800,000 patients. There have been nearly a million cases recorded where Fraxel treated both men and women from various backgrounds and ethnicities, each with his (or her) own reason for wanting to look younger and more gorgeous.
Fraxel Laser Skin Resurfacing is capable of treating conditions such as fine lines and skin pigmentation, acne development, surgical scars and marks, mild injuries, deeper lines, wrinkles on the skin, as well as Actinic Keratosis (a crusty, scaly growth caused by damage from exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation).
You can use Fraxel Treatment for any of the following and much more
- Fine lines and wrinkles such as crow’s feet and brow lines
- Skin pigmentation; Fraxel can help to reduce and retard the development and appearance of age spots on the skin
- Help skin damaged by sun ray exposure by reducing the effects of UV rays and conceal effects already developing on your skin
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – Actinic Keratosis is actually a common pre-cancerous skin condition and its emergence is a real cause to worry… well, until Fraxel came along
Fraxel Laser Treatment Cost
This will be mainly determined by the amount of treatment needed and the advice from our staff. If you are not in the Dallas area and would like to have the opportunity afforded to those in our area we suggest you complete a "Fraxel Laser Treatment Near Me" Google search.